Great Wolf Lodge | BEDIM 13

3/14/2016


As most of you know, I went to Great Wolf Lodge, located in Niagara Falls. I have to say, I actually had a good time! When I was younger, that is the only place I ever wanted to go. Now, at the age of 13, I finally lived my 6 year old dream. I'm pretty sure my 6 year old self would've peed themselves if they stepped foot in that water park. I went there with my mom's friend and her two children. It was the younger ones birthday and we surprised them with it.  The pool was AMAZING, the service was great, our room was good, the food was delicious and there was something that was really cool.  When we checked in, we all got wrist bands that had our room keys on them. The way to open up the room was to scan your wristband above the doorknob. It was way easier that carrying around a card. Plus, there is something there called MagiQuest which is where you buy a magic wand from the gift shop and go around the hotel, waving your wand at objects that move and light up and speak. It was cool, but all you have are these little spoiled kids running around all 4 floors of the hotel waving their wands around.  There were really cool water slides that kept us all busy and I would definitely go again.

If I were to go again, I would still stay for one night. I don't know how people can stay there for a week. It's fun and all, but after about 24 hours you get sick of the water slides and standing in line. Plus, it's in the middle of no where so there aren't any restaurants or malls around. Only one little over-priced gift shop. 

Well, that's all for today! Sorry this was like, A DAY LATE. I had my phone, but the wi-fi in our room wasn't the best so I decided to wait until I got back today. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!


XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments