Happy Birthday Scarlett! | BEDIM 5

3/05/2016


Happy birthday to Scarlett! She is an amazing friend of mine and today is her 16th birthday! It would be AMAZING if you could say happy birthday to her in the comments. Plus I think it would make her feel really happy! So, Scarlett, I know you've been through tough times. Things will get better, I promise they will! I am so proud of you! You are so amazing and strong. I hope your birthday was great and I hope you like this little banner gif I found on Tumblr! Have a great birthday!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCARLETT IF YOU'RE READING THIS ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    You are such a brave, wonderful person. I know this for sure. Keep yourself perked up and cheerful. I hope you enjoyed yourself on this special day and congrats on your Sweet-Sixteen. I have a while to go as I'm a Winter baby but please do let me know what it's like to be sixteen. That's if you're reading this! xxxx
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Scarlett!
    You're such a sweet person and the fact that you keep on going in life even though you face a lot of problems is really inspiring! Good luck for all the challenges life might give you. But I'm sure you can face it!!
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete