Having A Gym Buddy Is AMAZING | BEDIM 7

3/07/2016


Hey! Sorry for the late post. I was REALLY busy today. Most of you know, I want to get fit and lose weight and tone up my body so I can feel more confident. I lost about 25 pounds last year, which was amazing! I gained about 10 pounds of it back, and I am not proud. I have become lazy and sluggish and very out of shape. I've gone to the gym and I've worked out, I  just haven't been eating the best. Lots of Shreddies and chocolate, NOT GOOD. I actually have a very sad story. Last night I was on my PumpUp app looking at people making progress and looking amazing and fit and healthy. I was sat there, in a blanket, on my couch, eating a chocolate chip muffin, looking at all these people with abs and eating healthy food that looks delicious. Here I am eating a freaking muffin that is horrible for me. I want to look like that, and feel confident and be able to wear crop tops and bathing suits without feeling embarrassed. So, I got up and threw out my muffin and looked at myself in the mirror. "OKAY! I am done with this. I am going to get up off my butt and start living a healthier lifestyle. But I am not going to be able to do this alone." I said to myself. I got out my (new) phone and texted my best friend Dan in all caps. It was an emergency.  To be honest, we always type in all caps to each other.This is our actual conversation:

Me: DAN
I LITERALLY CANT RIGHT NOW
AHHHHH

Dan: WHAT
WHAT

Me: I AM SO LAZY AND OUT OF SHAPE AND I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I LITERALLY CANT. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS APP FOR LIKE FITNESS MOTIVATION AND IM SEEING ALL THESE PEOPLE MAKE PROGRESS AND STUFF AND THEY MAKE IT LOOK SO EASY. I MADE PROGRESS A WHILE AGO AND THE PAST 2 MONTHS THE PROGRESS WENT AWAY AND I AM NOT PROUD OF IT. IM LOOKING BACK AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I DID IT BACK THEN AND NOW I REMEMBER HOW HARD IT WAS. I WANT YOU TO GET IN SHAPE AND GET SIX PACKS WITH ME. I  NEED MAJOR HALP RN

Dan: OKOKOK
WE GO TO THE GYM ON MONDAY
GURL IMMA HERE FOR YA
WE WILL NOT BECOME FAT
BC NO

And so, we went to the gym today. We actually had a lot of fun working out. We used my app and had fun helping each other hold down our feet while doing crunches and some of the moves were very odd, so we died laughing while doing the moves. We plan to go every other day, plus my AMAZING teacher is started a girls fitness club after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we joined that too. We are basically going to be working out every day together. We are both gonna eat better, and get those abs.  Get those six packs. We are gonna get fit and have fun at the same time!  Plus, we both keep each other motivated. If you are planning to go on a diet or exercise, get a friend. Not only will you have tons of fun together, you will motivate each other and grow stronger as friends. Well that's all for today!

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Happy 7th day of BEDIM! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

P.S.

I would like to clarify that I am exercising and doing all this stuff FOR MYSELF. If you are doing this to make someone proud that's good, along as you are doing it for yourself as well. That is what's important!

You Might Also Like

0 comments