I AM GOING TO TATINOF!!!!!!! | BEDIM 28

3/28/2016


THAT'S RIGHT! IM GOING TO SEE DAN AND PHIL!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!
It's official, on May 8, 2016, me and my best friend are going to see our two favourite Youtuber's live, in our home town, breathing the same air that they are. I am so excited!!!!!! Thankfully, we got pretty decent seats as well. I can't wait! Sadly we weren't able to get meet and greet tickets as they sold out. But at least we have the chance to see them! I am sadly not going to be able to take pictures. I heard people say that you aren't allowed to film or take pictures during the show. I will definitely make a blog post about it when I come back, so don't worry!

My friend and I have recently joined the Phandom, and we have no idea what we have got ourselves into. Before we got the tickets, we analyzed different videos of them, seeing the way Dan looks at Phil. Like, I literally want someone to look at me the same way Dan looks at Phil. No joke.

Well, that's all for today. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG AAAAAAAAHHHHH
    BELLA YOU ARE SO LUCKY!
    I'm really happy for you. I know you've wanted to see them for a while now! ❤️❤️
    Laila

    ReplyDelete