Music I've Been Loving | BEDIM 20

3/21/2016


This music doesn't really have any special meanings to them. These are just the sings that I have added to my music playlist and have been listening to on repeat. I have a mix of genres actually. I find I don't like a specific genre of music, I like all music. So, here are some of my favourite songs that I have been loving.

1. Monsters by Anna Scouten

2. Drowning by Eden Project

3. XO by Eden Project

4. 7 Years by Lucas Graham

5. Please Don't Go by Joel Adams

6. Dazzle by Oh Wonder

7. Jinx by DNCE

8. Save Rock & Roll by Fall Out Boy

9. YOUTH by Troye Sivan 

10. Lose It by Oh Wonder

11. Drive by Oh Wonder

12. Chocolate by The 1975

13. Somebody Else by The 1972

14. Fumes by Eden Project

15. Gold by Kiiara

16. The Sound by The 1975


Well, that's all for today! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments