MY INSPIRATION IS GONE | BEDIM 9

3/09/2016


I AM HAVING A CRISIS. I did BEDIM because I felt like I was getting a creative spark and that I would get inspiration to write about stuff AND ITS GONE. I had it last week and I think I lost it. I have looked everywhere. Like no joke, I walked around my room staring at every little thing hoping it would give me the slightest inspiration to write something. BUT NO. NOTHING CAME. I just don't know what to do! I am waiting for something interesting to happen to me so I can write about it. There might be some interesting stuff in Friday's post but until then, I've got nothing. I have been busy lately so that's probably why my creativity dropped. Well, speaking of being busy I have TONS of work to do.

Thank you for reading this little thing. Join my blog to see if my inspiration comes back. Leave a comment suggesting what you want me to do and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Maybe you could write a story or talk about something you like. Whenever I don't know what to blog about, I just look at my favourite things and I write about it. Maybe that could give you some new ideas to blog about :):)
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete