The Easter Tag | BEDIM 27

3/28/2016


Hello everyone! Mae from Sweet As Mae created questions for The Easter Tag! I was tagged by her to answer these questions, so that is what I am going to do today. Let's go!

1. Do you get a lot of chocolate for Easter?

Not really. Unless I go buy it myself, I don't really get a lot. It's better that way I guess, I won't go back to school after consuming 4 days worth of chocolate!

2. Ever done an Easter egg hunt?

I have done many Easter egg hunts! A couple years ago, my town organized a big egg hunt and me and my friends went. We actually had a lot of fun! We got chocolate and face paint, did crafts and played mini games. I would definitely do it again!

3. How long did you believe in the Easter Bunny?

This may sound sad, but I think it was until I was about 9ish... I don't know. Somewhere around that age.

4. Favourite Easter chocolates? Old/New

The Lindt golden bunnies get me everytime. THEY ARE SO DELICIOUS! I ate one whole mini one by myself. I don't regret it at all though... I also love the mini chocolate eggs that you get at the dollar store, and we can't forget the Cadburys mini eggs!

5. What did you do for the Easter Bunny when you were younger?

My brother and I used to wake up early and wait in our bedrooms until our parents were awake and we were allowed to look for the eggs. I would obviously get the most eggs because I had a good eye for eggs, but would be forced to give more to my brother. My family would open up our eggs and we would eat the chocolates. Then later in the day my cousins would come over for Easter dinner and we would do a second egg hunt and then play at my local park.

6. Any funny Easter stories?

One year for Easter, my mom had gotten a Easter Bunny piñata filled with Easter chocolates. As usual, my cousins came over and we got to beat up the piñata. I have a total of 6 cousins. The 2 older ones killed the poor piñata and almost killed us little kids too while swinging the stick around. It's not really funny but it was a good memory.

7. What's your favourite thing about Easter? 

The food. Not just the chocolate, but the Easter dinner.

8. Favourite Easter year from your childhood?

I'm gonna have to say the one I mentioned in question 6. It's the one that sticks out to me the most.

9. Do you do anything for Easter at your school?

Well, the grade 5's present the Passion Play every year, little kids do crafts, and older kids do absolutely nothing.

10. Do you have Easter in spring?

Yes! Although, mother nature here in Canada made it really nice for Easter and caused a power outage last night. Great.

Well, that was the Easter Tag! Thanks again to Mae for tagging me!

I tag:

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you so much for answering my Easter Tag questions Bella! I loved reading your answers xxx

    ReplyDelete