The Start of My March Break | BEDIM 12

3/12/2016

I am currently typing this on my phone because I don't have my laptop with me. I am currently at my cousins house sleeping over. Today is basically the start of March break, and I have many plans to keep me busy. Today was just the start. My cousins and I went to see a motocross at the Rogers Centre and it was pretty interesting. It was cool to see how high the bikes could fly and how a hobby like dirt biking can become a sport. Also, they had some of the junior dirt bikers compete, and I have to say it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen! All you see, on this giant dirt track, are these little kids in neon orange gear, on little high-pitch motor bikes, going slowly over the jump hills, barely lifting off the ground. They were so cute! I thought it was really nice of them to include the younger riders. Plus, there was a couple of little girls riding as well which I thought was great.

Tomorrow, my mom, my brother and I are going to Great Wolf Lodge for a day. My moms friend and her kids are going to be there as well. It's the younger ones birthday and we are very close with them. They have no idea we are coming with them so it will be fun to surprise them! I have never been to Great Wolf Lodge, but it's a place every kid would want to go to.

Well, that's all for today. Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh have a great time at the Lodge. It sounds amazing and looks like your break is really interesting! I can't wait for the Easter holiday. I'm up to my neck in homework and revising.
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete