What's On My New Phone & Missing Out On TATINOF | BEDIM 4

3/04/2016


Hello! Today, at 4:00 PM, tickets for TATINOF (The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire) at the Sony Centre for Performing Arts went on sale. The Sony Centre is in Toronto, near where I live in Canada. I was hoping to get tickets to go but, #1 I needed a friend to go with me and the friend that I wanted to come couldn't and #2 the tickets sold out in like an hour. There goes my chance at seeing my two favourite people of the internet...

Other than that, I got a phone! That's right, I'm a cool kid now. I wasn't supposed to get a phone until like 2074 but my mom and I found a good deal at Koodo so we went with it. I got the IPhone 5s, that's right, it's even got a finger scan thingy.


I have no idea where my case is from. My mom has the iPhone 5 so the cases fit my phone.



Very interesting wallpaper might I say.


Alright! So on the first page we have the usual. Messages, calendar, photos, camera, weather, clock, maps, videos, wallet, notes, reminders, FaceTime, iTunes store, app store, the health app, settings, one of my folders called "Social Stuff", Spotify, PumpUp, The Koodo Self Serve app, Phone, Safari, Mail and music.


In my "Social Stuff" folder I just have the teenager social media essentials. Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, the Starbucks app, and Vine. I have so many Twitter alerts telling me that my favourite YouTubers tweeted something that my phone is buzzing throughout the day,


Spotify is basically my music, then PumpUp is basically my motivation for working out. I have my workouts and inspiration from people I follow there. Then the Koodo Self Serve app is basically what helps me track how much data I'm using and my phone plan.



I have been using the health app lately to track my steps. My goal is to do 10 000 steps a day or more. I basically put my health information like allergies and stuff for my Montreal trip.



On the second page I just have calculator, game centre, the extras folder, google drive, the Kendall and Kylie Jenner app, Best Fiends and Final Fantasy Record Keeper (which get's very addicting!!!).


In the extras folder I just have apps that I don't use or don't need.


I have a Google Drive folder because I use that for school work and projects.


I have actually been really obsessed with the Kendall and Kylie App ALOT.



My character looks very stylish in my opinion.


At least now, the penguin Aid got me for christmas can finally go to use! It holds my phone up while I play music on my speaker and when it's charging.

Well, that's all for today. Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Happy 4th day of BEDIM!Byeee!

XOXO Bella














You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Dan and Phil! I really wish they would come to UAE. And congrats on your new phone! The wallpaper looks so pretty and it's different from the usual white or light coloured ones, which I'm not a huge fan of. The penguin phone holder is SUPER cute and just looking at it makes me want to pick it up and cuddle it. Especially it's eyes, which makes it look SO adorable!
    ~Autumn
    hopefulfaithfulandcreative.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe you NEARLY saw Dana be Phil in real life! The phone holder is soooooo adorable and I love the penguin's eyes. Such a cute gift from Aid! I have an iPhone 5s too! Snap! I have a white one as well and I love it! I hope you enjoy your phone as much as I do! My phone case has sparkles and a 'Zap!' pattern on it. I LOVE BEDIM!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete