Casual Spring Style | Collab with Scarlett

4/07/2016

Hello everyone! Today I have a very special post that Scarlett and I have been working on for a little while. We have each put together 2 casual spring outfits! We had a lot of fun planning and showing each other our different styles, for example my style is more edgy and Scarletts is a little girly. I hope you enjoy the looks we put together! (Please forgive me, for I am not a model and don't know how to pose. Also, I do not have a thigh gap. My camera was placed on a thing that was tall, and in order for you not to see my face I had to stand on my toes. That is all, thank you and enjoy!)

#1: Comfortably Laid Back


This is something I usually wear when it's warmer outside. If it's like 20 degrees celsius, I will most likely be wearing this. I find that jean jackets go with basically everything and I thought it looked good with this. The shirt I'm wearing I actually just bought with my friends at the mall and I wore it today as well! It is super comfy and I could probably sleep in it if I wanted to. Then I just have some simple black tights (which are athletic ones) to complete the look.


Jean Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Aeropostale
Leggings: Old Navy 



#2: Tumblr Edgy


Sometimes, I will go on Tumblr for outfit ideas and this will mostly show up. I wear this probably once or twice a week because I think edgy suits me more than girly. At the beginning of the school year I was really girly, now I just don't even care. I have paired a greyish blackish sweater with some high waisted jeans, which are my go to jeans because they hide your stomach, and to add a little more edginess to my liking I just tied a red, blue, and white flannel around my waist.


Sweater: Aeropostale
Jeans: Aeropostale
Flannel: Garage



To go with both looks, I have my everyday burgundy sneakers. I think I talked about these or some shoes like these in a post I wrote when I first started, but in this picture my feet look really small. I am size 8 in women's, but for some reason burgundy shoes make my feet look really tiny. You can definitely tell I wear them every day because of how gross they look. 

Sneakers: Ardene

Well, that's all for today! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post, head over to Scarlett's blog to see her post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

P.S.
We have another one coming very soon!









You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. lovely post :) loved the check shirt xx
    http://whenwhyif.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute choices! They sure are edgy!
    ~Autumn

    ReplyDelete