Getting Fit, Sick, And A Class Pet

4/13/2016


Hello everyone! I know, surprise I'm still alive! I am SO SO SO SORRY! My life has gotten super super busy with school! I actually can't believe there is only 2 months left of it. Then it's onto high school. Yay me...

Anyways, I thought I would update you on my life at the moment. As I said before, I am trying to lose weight again. It was going pretty well actually. I did Blogilates videos and walked/jogged on the treadmill every night for like 3 days, and I ate super super healthy and drank lots of water and it was pretty good. I felt AMAZING! I actually feel like I've always eaten pretty healthy, but I'm sure we all have those moments where we think junk food is our bestie. I've been a bit more confident, but I still try to hide my body as much as possible.

Also, after those 3 days of being fit, I got sick. I literally got sick yesterday and had to stay home from school. I find it hilarious how I get sick THE WEEK BEFORE MY FRICKEN GRAD TRIP!!!! At least I didn't get sick on the trip, the bus ride would've been full of panic attacks... To be honest, I felt a lot better yesterday than I do today. Yesterday, my morning started off fine. I had a little bit of a scratchy throat but I still ate breakfast and did my thing and tried to brush it off. Just as we were about to head out the door, I started getting really hot and my stomach started hurting really badly. I was just like, "I am not feeling well right now and I don't think I'll be able to last at school." So I stayed home. I'm glad I did because I felt horrible. I was coughing and on the couch eating soup all day. I even Face Timed my friend at school to work on our school documentary. Today I felt a lot worse. My throat hurt like 5 times more, my nose is blocked and I was pale and flushed all day and my body got that weak feeling. I still went to school and lasted thankfully. I just hope I can do fitness tomorrow... I better get well for the grad trip!!!!

While I was away from school coughing my lungs out, my friend had texted me freaking out about something. My teacher had announced that we were getting a class pet. You might be wondering, what pet will it be? It is gonna be a fish. I am actually pretty excited! We are getting it after the grad trip and on the bus to Montréal, we are going to discuss the type of fish we're getting, it's name, and all that basic stuff. I actually can't wait!

That's all for today! School has been busy, since our trip is literally a week from today! And there is only 2 months left of school too... I will try and post a little more when I get time and I will definitely post about my trip when I get back too, and I promise I will take tons of pictures!!!

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your blog! Hang in there, wishing you the best with school <3

    Sincerely,



    www.aikocunanan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah sounds like you've had a stressful time! I wonder what fish your class will get...I love angel fish. 🐠💕
    Wait a second...did you FaceTime your friend while she was AT school because I would never be able to do that!!!
    Get well soon Bella!!! xxxx
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did Face Time her AT school. She had the teacher's permission to do so and thank you so much!

      Delete