My All Time Favourite Panic At The Disco Songs

5/25/2016


Some of you know this, but I love the band Panic At The Disco! I love their music and I have a whole playlist just for songs by them that I love. Now, I am going to list those songs and hope you will listen to them and like them as much as I do. So, here are my all time favourite Panic At The Disco songs from all of their albums!

  • Victorious
  • Emperor's New Clothes
  • Death Of A Bachelor
  • This Is Gospel
  • Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
  • Miss Jackson
  • Crazy=Genius
  • House Of Memories
  • Golden Days
  • The Good, The Bad And The Dirty
  • Impossible Year
  • Vegas Lights
  • Nicotine
  • The Ballad Of Mona Lisa
  • Hurricane
  • Memories
  • Trade Mistakes
  • Ready To Go [Get Me Out Of My Mind]
  • Always
  • Nine In The Afternoon
  • That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)
  • I Have Friends In Holy Spaces
  • Pas De Cheval
  • The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage
  • I Write Sins Not Tragedies
It may not seem like a long list, but these are my favourites from all their albums. I hope you listen to them and hopefully like them as much as I do!

That's all for now! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella




You Might Also Like

0 comments