TATINOF Toronto (05/08/16)

5/11/2016


I'm pretty sure you all know that me and my best friend got tickets to TATINOF (The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire) in Toronto. On Sunday, May 8th, 2016 we went down to the Sony Centre for Performing Arts to see Dan and Phil live in person. 

I still remember when we drove for 10 minutes until we realized we forgot the tickets and we had to drive back and get them. We got there and were surrounded by boys and girls around our age, wearing flower crowns and cat whiskers walking around Toronto. The line to get in went all the way around the building, but we finally got in. Our seats were pretty close and we were so happy and overjoyed. We sat in our seats in the orchestra section, singing along to Toxic by Britney Spears, Breaking Free from High School Musical, and My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy, until the lights completely shut out. The crowd screamed and the microwave on the stage started going back in time with the Dan and Phil videos. The crowd screamed even louder. The video stopped, the lights slowly came back on, and two tall British boys, one in all black with brown hair and brown eyes, and the other with a purple plaid shirt with jet black hair and blue eyes came out on stage and out of the microwave. Dan and I burst into tears, tears of joy, trying to process that our two favourite people and the people we look up to where right in front of our eyes. They weren't stuck in our computer screens or in our cell phones anymore, they were there. We cried for about 20 minutes until it sunk in about 0.5%. We sang and laughed throughout the show and saw one of the boys twerk himself to death and the other saving him by going back in time. We saw a live fan fiction where we decided that one of them would draw the other like a french girl. We held up hand hearts to show them how much we love them and how they shouldn't be afraid of not making people happy. The show ended and we were almost in tears again. We just had the best night of our lives and we didn't want it to end. We went home, took off our flower crowns and whipped the eyeliner cat whiskers off our faces and went to sleep, dreading to go to school the next day. Knowing that we wouldn't see our two favourite people again. Thank God for Youtube and the internet. I can still see them every morning when I wake up and before I go to sleep, but it doesn't feel the same anymore. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a chance to see them again.

Well, that's all for today. I apologize for the lack of posts! School has been hectic as it is leading up to S.P.L.I.C.E week. Plus there is only 1 month left and I've got confirmation on Sunday and grad coming up too. It's just been really busy and I'm a big procrastinator. I will try and post at least once or twice a week, but it depends on my schedule. I hope you liked this post and I will see you soon. Join my blog to be notified when I make and new post! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time Bella! I personally think nothing beats a concert or show where you see your favourite people live. I'm still dreaming of meeting Zoella one day . . .:)

    Mae ♥

    https://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG SAME! I really hope to go to VidCon one day, but I'll have to wait and see!

      Delete