It's Been A Whole Year?!

7/05/2016


Hello everybody! Today is a very special day in my blogging history. On this exact day back in 2015, I wrote my first post for this blog! I still can't believe it's been one whole year already! When I started this blog, I was bored one summer and I really just wanted to express myself on the internet! If you want to see my first embarrassing post you can click HERE

I feel like my blog helped me grow not only as a person, but a writer. Back when I first started it, all I wrote about was Aid and weird stories in my life. The reason why it's called Belliary is because I kinda took my name Bella and the word "diary" and smooshed them together to make Belliary. So basically the blog name means "Bella's Diary". It kind of was my diary. I wrote things I wanted to remember and I still do. I'm afraid of growing up and forgetting things and people so this is my way of remembering them.

With blogging comes with many ups and downs. The great things about blogging is that helps you escape. I like to come here and write something or read other peoples posts. I've also met some good internet friends as well that are very lovely and nice! I've just learned not to be so afraid of talking to new people. I am a very introverted person and I don't really like talking to people, but I find that this blog helped kind of break out of my shell a bit! As for the not so great things, sometimes its hard to be creative and think up new ideas for a new post. That is definitely something I constantly worry about. Plus there is a lot of planning I have to do for future posts and I have a lot of busy writing ahead of me! Sometimes it's hard to put up a post when you're busy, but I literally try my best to put up at least one post each week! But, the great things are more important than the not so great things!

Well, That's all for today! Thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for sticking with me this past year. Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah, well done on one year! I can't wait to see all of your posts to come xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete