My Beach Essentials

7/20/2016


Hello everyone! Since it's summer and I am currently in the beautiful and sunny Florida, I thought it would be appropriate for me to share with you my beach essentials! So, here they are!


Something I always bring is a cover up for my bathing suit. I found this cute pink one at Walmart!



Of course you have to bring a bathing suit so this is the one I usually wear. I'm trying to wear bikinis because I feel like I should be less self conscious about myself. Honestly, no one cares about what you look like so you go and rock that bathing suit! I got my bathing suit from La Vie En Rose.


I always bring a bralette of some sort so I can change. Sometimes I'll bring a romper or little dress to change into but most of the time I just put my cover up back on. I got this one from Stitches.


Of course you need sunglasses so I have these ones from Aerie that I absolutely love!


I always like to either listen to music or read a book. I also bring head phones with me but I usually always bring a book. I'm currently reading Future Perfect by Jen Larsen. It's pretty good so far actually!


My skin gets SUPER dry and tight after I get out of the water, so I always have to bring a moisturizer with me. I have Garnier's Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin. My skin is always dry during the summer and winter, but ever since I started using this, my skin had been great! 


I have my towel of course and I don't remember where I got it. lol


I know most people bring these big beach bags, but I'm more of a back pack kind of person. I got this one from Nordstrom Rack???????? I think I did yeah. If I remember I'll just edit the post.

But yeah these are all of my beach essentials! I also bring sunscreen, my phone, and lip balm but I feel like that's not really important to show.

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
    cheap artificial grass

    ReplyDelete