Summer Clothing Haul!

7/12/2016

Hey guys! Sorry I've been away for a while! I am SUPER busy planning posts for when I go away, since I don't think I'll be bringing my computer with me. So I have been hard at work planning stuff to go up during the weeks I'm away. In the first few weeks of summer I've gone shopping so I thought I would show you what I bought so far this summer! There is TONS more since I am going to Florida so I am definitely going to do a Florida Haul so don't worry! I hope you guys like what I bought, because I definitely did! I would also like to point out that the picture quality isn't all that good because I STILL can't find my camera. I'm sure its around my room somewhere but for now I'm using my decent phone quality. Plus the lighting in my room isn't the best either so the pictures might look a little too edited!



Recently I feel like overalls have kind of come back in style, plus I have some quirky tees that I think would go well with them so I just had to find a pair that weren't too expensive! I got these cute overalls from Ardene and I may feel like a farmer or a mom when I wear these but I love them!



Also from Ardene, I picked up this cute Barbie muscle tank. I think it's cute to wear over a bathing suit or just going to the gym, which I have been doing over the summer!!!


Since my style is more kind of grungy, I'm starting to like Garage! So I got this grey pocket tee that is actually so soft!!! I love it!


I've also been loving halter style tops. I think they make my body look great so I got this plain black one from Garage! It goes great with any shorts I find.


It was my friends birthday and I needed a cute little dress to wear to dinner and so I picked this one up from H&M. I like it cause I can both dress it up and wear it casually and it looks cute either way!

The last thing I picked up was this halter top from Stitches that I am definitely going to wear a lot this summer! It shows some stomach but I'm fine with that. My stomach is mostly covered with the crochet detailing at the bottom which is basically the reason I bought it anyways! 

These are the things I bought so far this summer! I'm trying to save up for Florida since our dollar is so bad! Hopefully I come back with better things from Florida, but for now this is what I bought. I also just realized it's my birthday on Friday so maybe I'll do What I Got For My Birthday if I have time before I leave. 

That's all for today! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments