What I Did For My 14th Birthday

7/27/2016


Hello everyone! As you know I turned 14 a couple of weeks ago. I did have a great time with my friends and something interesting happened while I was out with them. So, I thought I would post about what I did since this is a memory I want to remember. So, here is what I did for my 14th birthday!

My friends and I celebrated on the 14th instead of the 15th. So on that Thursday morning, Emi, Clar, Mae and Dan came to my house and my mom drove all of us to Vaughn Mills, a mall farther away from where I live. We spent about 3 or 4 hours walking around and shopping and ate lunch at this really good Asian restaurant there called Szechuan Szechuan. We bought a whole lot of stuff! Sadly I didn't have enough time to put together another haul so I'll have to do it when I come back! We even ate pretzels that were actually so good! While still at the mall, I got complimented by a creepy 40 year old... I don't know if he was just trying to be nice, but it was a little creepy. When we walked out, I saw him and he kept smiling at me and I just tried my best to be nice and smile back. 

We got back to my house and chilled for a little bit. We even went outside and played Pokemon GO! because we really didn't have anything else planned. Then we thought "Hey! Lets get some ask some of the guys if they want to go see a movie?" And that's what we did. We asked Gian, Aust, and Eth to go see Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates and it was actually pretty funny. If you do want to see it, I recommend you be at least 14 though! Overall, it was actually really good. You know its a good movie if the guys you take actually laugh during it. After the movie, we just hung out in the arcade for a little bit until everyone left and Emi, Mae, Dan and I walked back to my house. My mom had set up a bonfire and some snacks for us and we literally were out there until midnight. Because, midnight was basically when my birthday started! My friends made funny video edits of me, I got texts from people right at midnight which I thought was sweet, and overall I think I had a great 14th birthday. The next day we just went out and played Pokemon GO! for an hour and then got rained on. 

The rest of the day I had to myself and then on Saturday my family came over. I think I enjoyed this birthday a lot and I'm thankful for the friends and family I have! Sounds cheesy af but its true!

Well, that's all for today! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

3 comments