IM FINALLY HOME!!!

8/16/2016


As all of you know, for the past 3 weeks I was on vacation in Florida. I am so so so so so happy to say, I AM HOME. I cannot tell you how happy I am  right now! I actually had a great time in Florida. I haven't been in two years so it was great to see my cousins again. For the first two weeks I was fine. I slept over at my cousins house a couple times, I went go karting, went to the beach, shopping, got a nice tan, all that stuff. This last week was brutal. I was literally just DYING to come home. I missed all my friends and my house, and most importantly my beautiful, wonderful, amazing bed. I just missed it so much. This makes me sound so overdramatic, I guess this is what happens when you don't go outside the country for two years...

I think it's also because I have made so many friendships with new people that I never thought I would be friends with. I guess we're trying to spend time together before high school, where we will run out of time to see each other a lot. I have to say I'm thankful that most of my friends are going to my high school and I have classes with most people I know. Besides, maybe I'll make some new friendships! 

I would tell you all about my trip, but I didn't do much. I went swimming, I saw my cousins that I haven't seen in a while, got a tan that is kind of fading, I went shopping and I might make a haul, it was a pretty chill vacation. It was nice to get away for a bit, it helped me get my mind off of high school for a bit. It was really nice weather too, nice and sunny and WAY too hot for a Canadian to be outside in. Now since I've come home, this first day back has been on and off raining and sunshine. But I'm going to try and enjoy myself while I can before school starts in 3 weeks. Eeek!

I think that's it for today I'm pretty sure. This is just a little update, since I haven't posted for like a week and bit... sorry! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So glad your back Bella, but it sounds like you had a really nice time in Florida :) I miss my bed when I go away too haha!

    Mae ♥

    sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. sell or buy anything at www.quikrlist.com its a free classified website where it works on geolocation throughout the world. we can post as many as ads in different locations which we need to buy or sell.

    ReplyDelete