My Recent Favourites

8/24/2016

Hey guys! Today I thought I would share some things I love. I kind of got inspired by Dodie to do this type of favourites because I love watching her favourites videos. Basically what she does is she separates her favourites into 3 different categories: beauty/fashion, lifestyle and food. So I've done the same! I feel like it's a lot easier and a lot more organized than just randomly throwing out different favourites. But, instead of doing food, I am going to be doing music instead! So here are my recent favourites.

Beauty/Fashion


To start off with beauty and fashion, I normally always curl my hair with a curling iron. Now, I have extremely thick hair with layers and it usually takes me about an hour to curl all of my hair. Because my hair is naturally straight, I usually end up curling it for nothing because it ends up falling straight at the end of the day. I also just haven't had time to curl my hair everyday, so now I've been really into straightening it. It's just a lot easier because my hair is naturally like that anyways.



These shorts oh my god. These shorts are a life saver! Normally in the summer, all I have to wear are jean shorts. I always like to be comfy and these shorts do it all! I am OBSESSED with these types of shorts because THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE! I think I am actually starting a collection of them. They come in all different prints and colours and they go perfectly with like a black tank top or t shirt and they feel like pyjamas but are more socially acceptable than pyjamas. I got the first pair from Ardene and the second pair from Brandy Melville.



I've mentioned these halter style tops in my summer haul, but I am actually obsessed with them as well. They have some cute colours and patterns for them as well but I'm going to try experimenting with different prints of these shirts. I feel like they suit my body shape pretty well. It's weird because I was always afraid to wear these types of shirts because I once tried on a halter style dress and it looked AWFUL on me. I always saw these tops and have always wanted to wear them. Now I can! These are still the only two I own but I will grow my collection! If you are looking into buying some yourself, I suggest going to Garage because they have some really cute ones there!


So I recently got my braces off (YEEEEEEEE) and ever since I got them off, my lips have been horrible dry. So I have a bucket full of all these EOS lip balms that I never used until now, I literally have one of these in ever bag I have so I can use them when I go out. They actually make your lips super super soft and they look so cute! 

Lifestyle



Now for lifestyle. I have been loving this anime called Bungou Stray Dogs. Basically, there is this secret agency of people who are gifted with different abilities. For example, Atsushis ability is turning into a Tiger and Dazai's ability is called "No Longer Human", which means he can null people abilities when he touches them. It's a really cute anime so far and the story is good. The characters are hilarious and I love them so much!


My favourite character probably has to be Atsushi. He is just so adorable and caring and I love him! Like look at that face, how is that not adorable?!


This summer I just want to be happy and healthy, so I got a couple apps to help me out a bit. 


The first one I actually heard from Dodie. It's called 5K Runner or Couch To 5K. I actually really like it. I use it 3 times a week and thats all you need to use it for. You use it for 8 weeks and eventually you'll be able to run 5K? Boop. But I like it and it makes me laugh while I run because every couple minutes or so, the voice will say "Great job! Keep it up!" or "Your doing fantastic! Keep running!" and it's just so funny. But, if you are looking for a new fitness app, I think I found you one.


This app is actually by the same people who made Couch To 5K. It's called Home Workout and it's basically full of workout plans to help you get in shape or tone up your body. I haven't tried any of them yet but I have a lot of options to chose from!

Music


This song actually saved me from a panic attack on my flight back from Florida! It helped me out so much and I honestly have loved it for a long time.



I feel like everybody loves this song to be honest. It's Heathens by Twenty One Pilots.



Closer by The Chainsmokers Ft. Halsey



Sucker For Pain by Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa



We Don't Believe Whats On TV by Twenty One Pilots


The Run And Go By Twenty One Pilots


Me Too by Meghan Trainor


That's all for my favourites this time! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella












You Might Also Like

0 comments