I Love Sleep (Tag)

9/07/2016


I. Love. Sleep. Then again who doesn't? I thought it was only appropriate to make this tag with school starting up, for me at least. I kid you not, I have been going to sleep at like 3 or 4 in the morning and getting up at like 12:00 in the afternoon. I have to stop doing that! For school, I have to be up by 6:30, leave the house by 7:30 and walk 30 minutes and be at school for around 8:00. So I have to improve my sleeping hours... I was looking on Tumblr for some tags and I came across this one. I love sleep ad its about to be ruined by, ugh, high school. So, here is me answering the "I Love Sleep" tag!


QUESTIONS

1. What is your routine before going to sleep?

I get into my pyjamas and go into my bathroom, brush my hair and put it in a bun so I can easily take off my make-up without it getting in the way. Then I take out my retainer and put it in its case and brush my teeth. I wash my face with my Proactive, clean my retainer and put it in for the night, let down my hair, and I'm good to go. I usually then Snapchat my friends and go on YouTube and Instagram for hours until I fall asleep.

2. What do you do when you can’t sleep?

I will watch YouTube, mostly BuzzFeed videos, I will make Triller videos and dance around room, listen to music, see if any of my friends are awake, and then eventually I end up falling asleep at like 4 in the morning.

3. What is your favorite sleeping position?

I usually turn my pillow sideways, kind of like those pillows for single people, and hug it. I also leave one of my legs outside of the covers and I always sleep with my arm underneath a pillow. I don't even know why, but when I sleep I always have to hug something. Boop. Maybe some people can relate?

4. What can I wake you up for?

If you made delicious food, or something interesting has happened, or someone has died. Other than that, let me sleep and I'll wake up when I wanna wake up.

5. When/what time does your alarm clock go off?

Okay, the thing with me is that I set alarms. I have 2 on my phone. One at 6:15 am and one at 6:30 am. I always end up turning both off and just jump back in bed and oversleeping. A hack that I use and sometimes works is putting my phone across the room. But like I said, it works sometimes...

6. Snooze or getting up instantly

I always hit snooze a thousand times, and sometimes if I get so annoyed of the alarm, I will literally open my phone and turn both of the alarms off and just go back to sleep.

7. Do you sleep-in over the weekends?

I end up sleeping in everyday anyways so yes I do. I sleep in as long as I can on the weekends, but of course my mom always comes in and yells at me because I'm still asleep. Like, I'm not spending any money and I'm not asking you to drive me anywhere, whats wrong?

8. What kind of weird stuff do you do while you are asleep?

Um sometimes I drool... I fling my arms around when I roll over sometimes too. I only know that because me and my cousin were at Disney World and she was sleeping in the same bed as me, and I guess when I was asleep I flung my arm over at her and punched her in the face and she told me about it in the morning. Other than that I don't do anything weird.

9. How many pillows do you have?

I have 8 pillows on my bed. I have 4 small decorative pillows and 4 regular sized pillows. I usually sleep with all 4 and hug all of them at once.

10.What do you wear for bed?

I usually wear different things in different seasons. So in summer I either wear gym shorts and a tank top or a really big t shirt, in fall I wear gym shorts and a hoodie, and in the winter I wear long fluffy pyjama pants and a t shirt.

11.Do you sleep with or without socks?

Who in their right mind sleeps in socks?! I can never sleep in socks, I literally feel so hot in socks. BUT WAIT! The literal best feeling is leaving your socks on in bed for like 20 minutes, and then taking them off. Oh. My. God. Its the best feeling.

12 What size/how big is your bed?

I think I have a queen sized bed???? CORRECTION: I have a double bed. It's not that big anymore because its meant for a little kid and obviously I've grown over the years and now the bed is too small for me. I'm trying to sell it but for now its all I have.

13.The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is….?

Eat breakfast. That is literally the only thing I look forward to doing when I wake up in the morning. It's actually kind of sad but it works to get me out of bed.

14. Do you dream every night?

Not overnight, it's actually very rare that I have dreams at night. I can't even tell you the last time I've dreamt about something. When I do dream, it is very weird and dramatic and sometimes scary what goes on. Sometimes I think my dreams mean stuff because after I have these dreams, things that are similar to the dreams start happening. It's just really freaky. If you ask Dan, she will tell you.

15. What dream or nightmare can you remember?

Okay. There are so many weird dreams that I've had that I remember all of it, and I can literally go into so much detail. There is one that sticks out in my mind, and I have told some people about this one. Basically, I had this dream maybe a year or two ago. I was in my elementary school and I was sitting in my old grade six classroom crying and looking out the window (dramatic I know). Outside of the classroom I could hear my mom yelling at someone saying things like "How dare you say things like that to MY daughter!" and "Do you know what she has been through?! You are a disgrace to your family!". Then she told this person to come and apologize to me. The person that walks into the room is my bully. I actually forget what I used to call him but I'll call him Benji for now. Anyways, he walks into the room and sits next to me and just starts apologizing. Saying things like "I'm so sorry for what I did to you" and "I didn't know what I was thinking" and stupid stuff like that. Then I was like "I forgive you but just never make me feel that way again." and then, he leaned in to kiss me. I. Kid. You. Not. He tried to kiss me and I pushed him back and was like "WOW I am NOT forgiving you that easily dude". Then I did one of those things where its like you was up from a dream in a dream. So I "woke up from my dream" and I was so confused. Then my friend Mitch came into my room looking for Kat and an iPad charger and then I actually woke up. I don't even know what is going on with my brain anymore to be honest.

16. What is your biggest dream?

I don't really know what they mean by this question. But I'm gonna answer this with one of the biggest dreams I've ever had. I'm not going to go into full detail, but lets just say we saw a movie that I think everyone in a certain fandom would've cried at and my crush kissed my best friend. Nothing interesting...

17. What time do you go to bed?

Now for the last question! It usually depends on what day it is. If its during the week I'll probably fall asleep around 12:00 am or 1:00 am, but if its on the weekend it'll be like 3 or 4 am.

And that is it for the "I Love Sleep" tag! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope it made you laugh a little! I tag MaeAliceBeth,  and Scarlett

Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments