MY BUS DRIVER DROVE AWAY, Why No Posts & Basic Life

10/12/2016


Hello! It's been a while and I'm sorry! I am going to be 100% honest with you, because I literally have had no good ideas or things to write about. I've been stressed about marks and trying to pass math and practicing for band and ahhhhhhhhhhh. I just didn't have time to put anything up and I was mentally and physically drained of creativity and life. High school so far is fun, but its a lot of work and rushing. I have a paper due tomorrow and I still haven't written it. Whoops! But I have a funny story that actually happened to me this morning, so I thought I would share it with you.

I woke up like 15 minutes late but I still had 45 minutes to get ready. I put on my uniform, did my hair, did my makeup, and I started to walk to my bus. It was around 7:40 when I left and my bus comes at 7:50. I walked for about two minutes and realized I forgot my wallet and ran back to my house. I got my wallet and it usually takes me 3-5 minutes to walk to my bus stop so I was like "Oh yeah I have tons of timeeee!" Nope. It was 7:49 when I started to cut through the little park I usually take in the morning and the bus was coming around the round a bout. So, I start running for this bus and literally everyone on this bus INCLUDING THE FREAKING BUS DRIVER I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH is looking at me and they all know I'm not gonna make it. The minute I cross the street to get to the bus stop, I missed it by a second. The bus driver SAW me, made EYE CONTACT with me, yet he still drove away. Thanks bud! It was pretty difficult for me to run to be honest. I had my heavy back pack on and my flute in my hand with my wallet ready with my bus pass in the other hand. So much for that! I ended up making it to school with literally 3 minutes to go to my locker, get my notebooks and run to class. Thankfully my homeroom is right next to my locker so the minute the morning rush song finished I ran in the door. I was just so done right then and there.

As for basic life. I'm pretty good. The flute is great, film club is interesting and I've made a lot of new friends. I found that our grade 9 retreat was what helped a lot. I met most of my friends there. Heck, I even made friends at my bus stop, well my after school one. Me, Dan and Em have met Rya. He has the literally warmest hands, and his arms are to die for. Oh my goodness. He's a really nice and funny guy and plays the trombone in my homeroom. Me, him and Dan take the bus home together and laugh it up at Tim's after school with Em. Theres also KC, Rile, and Robby. Love them! I still think high school is going to be a fun time in my life. I'll have a lot of memories to write about here!

That's all for now! Next week you will FOR SURE have a post on a Wednesday. Sorry about last week! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

0 comments