I Have A Lot Of Explaining...

12/21/2016


I'm back! It's been a while. I apologize for not being around a lot. I've been extremely busy with trying to get my marks up and band practice and CPT's and study for tests and its just been very stressful. I thought I needed a break from the blogging world so I left for a little bit. It gave me time to think about where I want this blog to go. I realized that a lot of my old posts were very embarrassing, ugh. They were literally crazy stories and basically everyone had an update about me and my crush at the time. They were pointless and I'm so sorry you had to read those! I named this blog Belliary because its literally the words Bella and diary smooshed together. I use this as an outlet and a diary and I enjoy it. I have a lot of my favourite memories on here and I love going back and reading them and putting myself back in that moment. I still want my blog to be like that, and it will be like that. I have some new ideas and my goal for this year is to not focus so much on me, but to make more posts for you guys and try and get back on my feet. I'm pretty sure my last post was about relationships, and let me tell you it lasted a week. We talked and I just didn't feel anything anymore. I thought I did but I realized, he wasn't the right person and I should just try to focus more on school. It's kind of fine between us, and the reason I say kind of is because I was the one to day "Hey! This isn't working out! Let's just be friends!" and now he can't even look me in the eye because apparently I broke his heart. We're ever so slowly getting back on good terms and honestly, I actually enjoy being single. Anyways, I didn't expect to be off for so long and I felt bad for abandoning you guys. I am so so sorry and trust me, things are going to get better. I might not be able to post a lot but I will try my absolute best to post one a week. I am currently figuring out ideas and preparing new posts for the new year. I'm so happy that I have this blog because this is something I actually enjoy and I feel so good about it. Once again, I am so so sorry about leaving and not saying anything, but I promise things will get better!

See you soon!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Bella! I know it's been a while and all (I'm Autumn by the way) but I'm glad to hear that you're coming back! It doesn't matter have long you've been gone, but the important thing is, you came back. And I can't wait to read all the great new posts you have planned to post! We all have our bad times, and the strong ones are those who get back on their feet no matter how many times they fall. And I think that's exactly who you are :):)
    ~Nurah (or Autumn)
    PS Cool blog header! Suits your blog a lot :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!

      Delete