Civies Day Outfit Ideas

1/26/2017

Hello! I'm so sorry this went up late but exams are freaking stressful. I go to a uniform high school and once a month we have a civies day. It basically means we get to wear whatever we want and don't have to wear our uniform. I always stress about what I wear on civies so I thought I would try and help out the people out there who feel the same way! So I put together 4 outfit ideas!

For this one, I tried to go for kinda put together and cute and kinda not. Its so comfortable and still looks cute, and it keeps you warm!



I got this knit sweater from H&M and the thing I love about it is the little zipper on both sides!


You can either pair it with some black or blue jeans or leggings like I did. I think these leggings are from Costco but honestly you can buy leggings anywhere.


If you've been on my blog for a while, you know these Converse. They look really gross now but I still love them! I got these from Browns.


This is super simple and still looks good. I think stripes look good with everything so instead of wearing jeans you could wear leggings or even track pants.


I got this cropped t-shirt from Aritzia.


I'm wearing some high-waisted jeans from Aeropostale.

And I also just wore my old converse again.


This is usually what I wear when I go to the library to study. This is super comfortable and I would wear it everyday if I could! It's good to wear if your feeling lazy.


I got this Brooklyn NY sweater from Forever 21. You guys have no idea, but I literally wear this all the time because it is SO comfortable.


Again I'm wearing high-waisted jeans from Aeropostale, but you could still wear leggings if you want!


I usually like the pop of colour to be on my feet so I'm just wearing these burgundy sneakers from Ardene.


This is my go to outfit, and represents most of my style. 


This cropped hoodie is from H&M


I decided to tie my flannel from Garage around my waist and wore my high-waisted jeans again.


Then I'm just wearing some Converse heel-hightop shoes. I bought these at the Converse store.

And thats it! Sorry this isn't much but I still wanted to put something up for you guys. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know which outfit was your favourite in the comments! 

That's all for today. Thank you so much for reading and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella







You Might Also Like

0 comments