December Favourites | 2016

1/04/2017


Hello everyone! I'm back and with better quality! I finally got a new camera and I am ready to get back into the game and provide better content for you guys this year! I have high hopes for 2017. So, the first post for this year is going to be my December favourites. I thought I would start off slow because I have a busy couple weeks ahead of me full of exams. Fun fun fun. 



I'm going to be starting off with this little eyeshadow kit from Forever 21. I love this so much! It easily fits in my make-up bag, it stays on all day and it literally has any colour I'd ever need. I don't wear much eyeshadow, but I usually use one of the lighter shades on my lid and I use that dark brown on the very right to fill in my eyebrows sometimes. If you don't really like to wear tons of eyeshadow and are into the more neutral tones, this one is the one I definitely recommend! It wasn't even that expensive either!




You will see that most of my make-up is from the drugstore, but drugstore make-up is just as good as Sephora for me right now! I don't like to wear a lot of heavy make up to school and I do such natural make-up that it looks like I'm just naturally that flawless. This concealer is a life saver! It is the Maybelline New York Superstay Better Skin Concealer in the shade 20 light. I usually like to use a concealer thats a little lighter than my natural skin tone to help brighten up under my eyes. This has great coverage and blends super well with a beauty blender.



This mascara is my life. This is the Too Faced "Better Than Sex" Mascara. I'm blessed to have naturally long, dark and thick lashes and I don't really need to wear mascara, but I'm known for having extremely nice lashes thanks to this mascara! Its a little on the pricey side but it definitely lasts a long time without getting clumpy. It also helps separate your lashes and makes them look naturally long and dark.



This is the Maybellin New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in the shade 120 Medium Sheer Tint. I don't like to wear thick heavy foundation because in my skin just doesn't cooperate with it. My skin is extremely sensitive so I have to be careful with what products I use. This BB cream gives amazing coverage and blends so well with a beauty blender. It also doesn't hurt my skin so that is a mega bonus for me! Its nice and light weight and lasts all day without melting off. I like to wear this in the summer because it helps my skin get less oily and sticks on!



I literally wear this lipgloss everyday and its amazing. I like to go for neutral colours when it comes to lipsticks and lip glosses. I picked this up from The Face Shop and I absolutely love it! Its from Lovely Me:Ex in the shade 05 Chic Brown. It's an Asian beauty product and I have heard amazing things from their products. This is extremely moisturizing and lasts a long time before I have to re-apply. I definitely recommend this!


This moisturizer literally saved my life this winter! Since I live in Canada, it gets extremely cold and dry in the winter causing my skin to get super dry. I get dry skin patches and its not good! I usually use a gel moisturizer from Garnier as well and I find that their moisturizers are nice and gentle on my skin. I mainly picked this up because the name was "Moisture Rescue" and that is what I needed! It does it's job and my skin has been so soft and moisturized all the time. Tip: in the summer and fall use a gel moisturizer because it helps with oily skin and sweat, and in the winter and spring use a cream moisturizer to help with dry skin from the cold weather.



I know a lot of people on Youtube really like this powder and I can see why! This is the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder. I have it in the transparent shade and it does miracles. I have oily skin and this helps keep my face less oily all day. I only have to apply it once and I don't even need a lot! I wear make-up everyday and I got this near the end of November, beginning of December and it doesn't look like I've touched it that much. This is definitely something I recommend for those of you who have are looking for an affordable make-up item that helps with oily skin.



I have to thank my friend Dan for this because she was the one who made me buy them! These are the best pyjama pants I own. I accidentally bought them in a large instead of a medium by accident but they still fit if I tie the string tight enough. These are so comfy and I practically live in them when I'm not outside. These are from Bluenotes and are actually a pretty good price. 



 My last favourite is my make-up bag. I got this from Forever 21 at the beginning of the month I think its super cute! It fits pretty well in my school bag (considering I have gym next semester) and I love the little gold bow on the front. Its just simple and does a great job at keeping my make-up in one piece. It fits everything I need which isn't much and if you want a "Whats In My Make-Up Bag" let me know in the comments!

So that was my December favourites for 2016! I honestly can't wait to see what the new year has for me other than stressful exams! Thank you so much for reading! Join my blog to be notified when I make a new post and I will see you later. Byeee!

XOXO Bella 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great favourites, I can really see why you love them! I use Stay Matte by Rimmel too, and it's literally the best product to keep your face fresh-looking. The pyjama pants look so comfortable, and the makeup bag is really cute. The pictures have great clarity, your new camera is doing an amazing job :):)
    ~Nurah
    PS belated happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Hi Bella! I missed your blog so much! I can say that the lipgloss from the Face Shop is really nice! I love korean beauty products and I really like the lip tints from The Face Shop! I especially like the lip tints and the masks that kbeauty brands have. :)

    This is so late, but Happy New Year! (Miss you! Jade xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am definitely going to try those lip tints now!

      Delete