Stressing For Exams

1/18/2017




Hey! At this time and for the next couple of weeks, I will be preparing and writing my very first exams. I thought I'd let you know, considering my posting schedule may be a little off. I will definitely try my very best to plan some posts but I have a tight schedule so we'll have to see!

I've never done exams before (obviously) and to be honest, I'm not as stressed as I thought I was going to be. Yes, I'm stressed but I'm not freaking out or pulling out any of my hair. I
m just taking every day as it comes and breathing as much as I can. A good tip for exams is to make a schedule, it has helped a lot! I actually wrote my first exam today for music class. Then I have EQAO which is this test we have to take every 3 years to test our knowledge or something. (I searched it up and EQAO stands for Education Quality and Accountability Office test) The one I'm writing this year is just focused on math. When I was younger, we used to refer to it as Evil Questions Attacking Ontario. We had to do Language and Literacy EQAO tests and Math EQAO tests and basically the school board manages the marks and percentages. This particular EQAO test is important because it is the very last one I will ever take, and of course its on math. Surprise! I am horrible at math! If I don't do well on this EQAO test, I could not be able to pass grade 9 math. So this is a big reason why my posting schedule is going to be a little off. But so far, my studying is going really well and I understand a lot of things and learning new tricks to help me remember things. Do you have any helpful studying tips? Let me know in the comments!

I'm so sorry but this is all I have time for today! Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you  soon! Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck, Bella! I know you will do well! Just don't forget to take some time off when it gets very hard and stressful. Be positiv ♡

    Love, Sera http:// serandipities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete