It's Been A While

7/01/2017


Well hey, didn't expect to come back this late. Let me just say it has been a long time since I last wrote here. A LOT has happened and it isn't the best things that have happened to me. My summer has had an emotional and interesting start and it has been so frustrating. I'm currently going through a very rough break up, probably the worst break up of all. I broke up with my two best friends. The people I thought I would stay with for the next couple years of high school, the people I trusted and could truly be myself around. It's over, and it has not been easy at all. My "friends" haven't been the nicest about the whole situation and I've just decided to break off every form of communication we had. High school truly does change a lot of people and you don't notice it until it's too late. But that's okay, you move on and grow stronger. It takes time and I'm not really the best at making new friends. I'm getting there but it's going to take me a while to find friends that I can trust. But that's what life is, trial and error I guess. My summer literally just started and it is going to be a very interesting summer, considering I'm trying to push myself to make plans myself and make new friends so I don't go into grade 10 friendless. I'm turning 15 in two weeks and that means I'll be one year away from a license and a job. This is going to be a summer of growth and getting way out of my comfort zone. A summer of trial and error, if you will.

Besides probably the first of many break ups in my life, I spilt water on my laptop. I am so mad at myself ughhh. When it happened, I just went "OH MY GOD YOU'RE JOKING NOOOOOOO" and had my laptop opened upside down in a tray of rice for two days. It still kinda works considering I made this post. The reason I say "kinda" is because it only works when it's plugged in. The second I unplug it, it shuts down. I'm getting it looked at soon and hopefully I don't have to buy a whole new computer, because I don't have the money for that. Tip, DO NOT TRUST WATER BOTTLES NEAR LAPTOPS. Or just don't keep water or any liquid near freakishly expensive electronics.

Once again, this doesn't mean that I will be posting regularly again, but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive and well. I might post a little bit this summer, but we'll have to see. But, thank you so much for reading and I will see you next time. Byeee!

XOXO Bella

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I for one am so glad that you are back to blogging! I look forward to more posts and I hope you find people and friends that make life fun, happy and enjoyable. Hang in there!
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete